Important Broken plugins list after new oxide compiler

Hi, has the plugin had compilation problems, has it been resolved?

Just a note, converting the code to unicode I wouldn't call it encryption, it's an insult to encryption 🤣

Orange

Administrator
Hi, has the plugin had compilation problems, has it been resolved?

Just a note, converting the code to unicode I wouldn't call it encryption, it's an insult to encryption 🤣
You are right here. I have more complex mechanism to encrypt plugin, but in result converting plugin in unicode solved main problem: leaking plugins and people modifying code and then screaming on me plugin is not working or something

All above should be fixed, let me know for any troubles after fixes
Hi Orange,
After updating the Kits plugin, I have Kits + Graphical, when someone /kit and redeems a kit, put /kit again and the empty screen appears, without Kits.

I have tried to set to "false" the option "Use UI plugin if its installed" and for example if I put in the chat /kit starter I get it. The kits exist, but for some reason after redeeming any kit in the interface, you go back to /kit and none appears.

EDIT: If I reload the plugin, then the kits are visible again, I get one of them and again if I put /kit in the chat, the window of kits is empty

Orange

Administrator
Hi Orange,
After updating the Kits plugin, I have Kits + Graphical, when someone /kit and redeems a kit, put /kit again and the empty screen appears, without Kits.

I have tried to set to "false" the option "Use UI plugin if its installed" and for example if I put in the chat /kit starter I get it. The kits exist, but for some reason after redeeming any kit in the interface, you go back to /kit and none appears.

EDIT: If I reload the plugin, then the kits are visible again, I get one of them and again if I put /kit in the chat, the window of kits is empty
Hey, i know why, but i am not sure oxide will fix their problem (they removed part of libraries but keep code for them), so i will manage that soon

Hey, i know why, but i am not sure oxide will fix their problem (they removed part of libraries but keep code for them), so i will manage that soon
Okay, thank you. But is this problem related to Kits plugin or Kits UI addon? Because users are every 2x3 saying that the kits are not working because they don't know about the commands 😅

Orange

Administrator
Okay, thank you. But is this problem related to Kits plugin or Kits UI addon? Because users are every 2x3 saying that the kits are not working because they don't know about the commands 😅
Long story short - Chat messages broken because of missing libs. Thats same why you dont see kits or commants/etc

Long story short - Chat messages broken because of missing libs. Thats same why you dont see kits or commants/etc
Hi Orange, no news or possible fix to the Kits thing? We have a modded server and all the people are complaining about Kits... I'm doing reloads to the plugin automatically to at least people can get 1 kit and after the plugin reload they can get another