RaidsOnMap

Orange

Administrator
sometimes chat alerts not workin for me is there any tricks in the config?
Can you record small video? Also you should keep in mind that it doesnt work on junky objects (campfires, etc) and its not affecting when you damage base of your team/clan

Can you record small video? Also you should keep in mind that it doesnt work on junky objects (campfires, etc) and its not affecting when you damage base of your team/clan
Thanks for the reply but it seems to be functioning now, sorry for false alarm. Is there any plugin that can make the vending machine accept higher prices for items than vanilla? That would be next on my hitlist if it's possible :D

Orange

Administrator
Thanks for the reply but it seems to be functioning now, sorry for false alarm. Is there any plugin that can make the vending machine accept higher prices for items than vanilla? That would be next on my hitlist if it's possible :D
Maybe i can make one if you hit me in dm (discord)

there is a free plugin at umod -> compound options and its working fine.

Orange

Administrator
I don't think that one works for person to person vending sales.
I am really fine with FREE plugins as soon as they work well for users. After all i am trying to make plugins, not the money from them. So if free one works for you - use it, why not? In case its missing functions or you dont like it - here is where my work begins

I am really fine with FREE plugins as soon as they work well for users. After all i am trying to make plugins, not the money from them. So if free one works for you - use it, why not? In case its missing functions or you dont like it - here is where my work begins
Yeah I have used compound options but it doesn't do what I want. Maybe I explained it wrong. My goal is to have user created vending machines they can place in their base that can be accessed by drones that have much higher limits than vanilla, so all "trading" can be done with vending machines. Right now there is a limit on how much you can charge for items, so I know there is other trade plugins, but the goal was to keep "Trading" more transparent so people aren't just giving loot away to others, but actually selling it.