Solved Question

hi i just bought wheel bets from you, paid via paypal, in notes i added my discord and what i wanted to purchase. i cant find any help with getting the download link for wheel bets i paid for.

Have you PM'd the addon owner via discord? Also unlike CC there is no "download" button. If its an addon @Orange made then you will get updated versions via email. If its by the other author (sorry I cant remember his/her name) then once you've paid and PMd the owner then youll get added to a discord role where you can download the addon freely. Please keep in mind that not everyone is in the same time zone so getting things squared away may take a few hours. I think both the addon devs here are Russian (please correct me if Im wrong) and Im going to guess by your username your an Aussie... which means that when you posted this at 3:50am your time then it was 10:50am in Russia (again going off the assumption the devs are Russian). I also believe that both the devs have outside jobs so it may be 5 or 6pm Russian time (10 or 11am Aussie time) before you might hear anything back...

Please keep in mind I am not an admin here, nor do I really know the devs well outside of a few conversations about addon fixes and ideas. Also please keep in mind that Ive assumed where you and the devs are both from so time might vary vastly.