Oxygen System - Heavy Scientist Suit Check + Refill Tanks

Can we get it configured to check for Heavy Scientist suit too, i cant edit it because its encrypted or i would do so, would appreciate it as of now if i put on heavy scientist it makes me choke like im drowning

Also any way to get a system to Refill tanks on like a vending machine or something, like if they open a vending machine the tank refills the seconds left on it

Orange

Administrator
Can we get it configured to check for Heavy Scientist suit too, i cant edit it because its encrypted or i would do so, would appreciate it as of now if i put on heavy scientist it makes me choke like im drowning

Also any way to get a system to Refill tanks on like a vending machine or something, like if they open a vending machine the tank refills the seconds left on it
Thats good ideas that will be added in next update soon

Thats good ideas that will be added in next update soon

Came across another idea, same thing with the Refill Tanks maybe make it so you can Upgrade your Tanks so instead of 600 seconds maybe when u upgrade for scrap, you can upgrade ur tank to hold 1200 seconds instead + more maybe up to 3k seconds just a thought would give more use of scrap and stuff.

Last edited:

Orange

Administrator
Fixed in last update