Solved NPCBases

My Issue is that if i place a Auto Turret on the Base it will shoot the Scientist.
Self Destruct of building not working perfectly.
no exit message when leaving raid zone.
npcs roaming sometimes far away from the base.
i have some trouble with true pve/zone manager i cant destroy the base but (i think thats not the fault of the npacbases plugin idk)

Orange,
When the plugin uses ZoneManager, why did you not add the option to just set all zone flags within config?
its a bit weird to understand that i have to set a zone in nowhere to let NPCBases use these zone flags when using the same zone id and name.

i am no coder, but i dont understand this double-usage with your own settings (enter / leave, turrets) and zone manager flags. why dont you use just zone manager for these settings?

there could be also the enter/leave messages edited, traps no ammo, turrets dont shoot npc and so on.

at this point, its predistinated to have troubles with config settings.

also, please add option for random spawns, i see players building tp point at areas the bases spawn, cause its always the same two areas on a 3500 seed.

i would love to see this plugin go into a usage that i have can just set all zone flags, enter the bases / npc(with kits/roaming only set distance around base) that i want to spawn and a timer.
And i am gonna cum when you also add the possibility to get rewards/items/ranks for destroying TC (loot gets boring with copy paste buildings)