Solved NPC Bases | Some questions

It doesnt matters, because i will make 100% same system as RandomSpawns use
  • It's always refreshing when people tell me it doesn't matter when I'm telling them it matters to me haha
  • I'm can't get rid of RandomSpawns in favor of your plugin. I trust it and have used it for years. I have multiple plugins that use RandomSpawns.
  • I'm not interested in potentially having conflicts with spawning players. I won't run them both.
I don't like your approach. It doesn't work for me.

If you add RandomSpawn support, fix the height spawning of buildings and allow zones to be turned off, I will absolutely buy it.

it was fixed 2 patches ago. if buildings spawns wrong you need to set offset in config (once)

Question about how the offset works then.

If I make the offset 1 for base1 and the base spawns in grid1 in the perfect position, what happens next map wipe when base1 spawns in grid22 where the elevation may be different?

Orange

Administrator
Question about how the offset works then.

If I make the offset 1 for base1 and the base spawns in grid1 in the perfect position, what happens next map wipe when base1 spawns in grid22 where the elevation may be different?
issue not in elevation. issue is that when you copy building it can calculate lowest part of building wrong