Solved NPC Bases questions

I'm unsure if my situation is unique, but I would like this plugin to only paste bases, typically I'm not interested in spawning bots or zones around the bases or self-destructing.

Questions:
  • Do bases automatically paste at the right height? or do you need to set the offset based on the base?
  • Is there a way to not spawn a zone?
  • If you set self destroy to 0, will this turn self-destruct off?
  • If I remove the message on spawning, message on joining zone and message on leaving zone will it disable them?
  • If I set turrets unlimited ammo to false, will it use only the ammo it has in it?
Thanks.

No, i will make update with new spawning mechanism

You have a number of people asking for RandomSpawns support. I would highly recommend giving server admins the choice of your 'default' spawning mechanism and RandomSpawns.

Listening to your customers is very important.

Orange

Administrator
I'm unsure if my situation is unique, but I would like this plugin to only paste bases, typically I'm not interested in spawning bots or zones around the bases or self-destructing.

Questions:
  • Do bases automatically paste at the right height? or do you need to set the offset based on the base?
  • Is there a way to not spawn a zone?
  • If you set self destroy to 0, will this turn self-destruct off?
  • If I remove the message on spawning, message on joining zone and message on leaving zone will it disable them?
  • If I set turrets unlimited ammo to false, will it use only the ammo it has in it?
Thanks.
1. Not yet, in next update
2. Will be added in next update
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes

Orange

Administrator
You have a number of people asking for RandomSpawns support. I would highly recommend giving server admins the choice of your 'default' spawning mechanism and RandomSpawns.

Listening to your customers is very important.
It doesnt matters, because i will make 100% same system as RandomSpawns use