New Update On RustWorkshop

Ramirezdu06

Developer
hi, i have a question about your new update.

Text : "Now waiting for plugin/order will take 1-7 days. In case it takes more time - we will refund you your money +25$ as apology and complete your order for FREE!"
Question : How can i know if one of my plugin bought has been refunded ?

Text : "Added unit-testing for new plugins (it should reduce amount of new errors) | Added system to check plugins on STAGING and notify about compile errors, so we update plugins BEFORE update"

Question : What is this new system ? because i don't understand ? it check error before buy or after ?

And my last question is : "Do you know how to secure/encrypt a plugin" ? if you want only to speak with me you have my discord : "The Big Shell#4883"

Last edited:

Orange

Administrator
Question : How can i know if one of my plugin bought has been refunded ?
Original post was mostly targeted to orders, not plugins on sale
Question : What is this new system ? because i don't understand ? it check error before buy or after ?
It checks for compile and other errors on PRE-RELEASE branch and notifying authors of plugins about problems (changed prefab, etc)

Ramirezdu06

Developer
It checks for compile and other errors on PRE-RELEASE branch and notifying authors of plugins about problems (changed prefab, etc)

Ok but "PRE-RELEASE" of what ? the plugin or the "Rust Version" ? so when we upload a "Plugin" the "Website" will read the plugin and check if it contain error right ?