Solved Mini Game Arenas/Team Death Match .... How do I start the match?

I am soo confused on how to get this working. I set up the spectator spawn and both team spawns aswell as the kits. How do I actually start the arena?

I read and read what little documentation was actually provided but I just could not figure it out. Any help is appreciated thank you.

I figured out that I have to use /join name to actually start the arena.

But how do I now link that with the warps?

Right now I have the warp setup to tp the player to a invisible walkway above the arena, but the game does not start.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the option to add user and server commands

"Command called to player": "example.run {userID}",
"Command called to server": "example.run {userID}"

I would think that i would need the command "join arenaName" to run everytime someone enters the warp, but i am not sure exactly the syntax needed for that to work.

Orange

Administrator
I figured out that I have to use /join name to actually start the arena.

But how do I now link that with the warps?

Right now I have the warp setup to tp the player to a invisible walkway above the arena, but the game does not start.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the option to add user and server commands

"Command called to player": "example.run {userID}",
"Command called to server": "example.run {userID}"

I would think that i would need the command "join arenaName" to run everytime someone enters the warp, but i am not sure exactly the syntax needed for that to work.
As "command called to player" you can set "join arenaName" for example "join arena1"