FastOvens - Add Config for Fuel usage rate

Hi @Orange,

I love your FastOvens program with how efficient it is. I tried using it on a High Gather server and I found that because I couldn't adjust the fuel rate it didn't work very well. I want to have an accelerated smelt time per item, but I found for some items if I make them 500x for example it would use the wood in the furnace ridiculously fast.

I would love to be able to separately adjust the fuel rate so that I can increase the smelt rate but keep the fuel rate very slow. Otherwise you can burn through 1m wood extremely quickly.

QuickSmelt v4 had this ability and it was extremely handy. I'd like to replace this plugin since it is very resource intensive but I can't move to Fast Ovens because of this missing feature. Thanks if you can take it into consideration.

Orange

Administrator
Hi @Orange,

I love your FastOvens program with how efficient it is. I tried using it on a High Gather server and I found that because I couldn't adjust the fuel rate it didn't work very well. I want to have an accelerated smelt time per item, but I found for some items if I make them 500x for example it would use the wood in the furnace ridiculously fast.

I would love to be able to separately adjust the fuel rate so that I can increase the smelt rate but keep the fuel rate very slow. Otherwise you can burn through 1m wood extremely quickly.

QuickSmelt v4 had this ability and it was extremely handy. I'd like to replace this plugin since it is very resource intensive but I can't move to Fast Ovens because of this missing feature. Thanks if you can take it into consideration.
You can add in config `"wood": 2`, or whatever you like for wood rate (add it as first line)