Decrypted Version of Plugin

This is for the paid plugin Admin Restrict. I Dont necessarily need the decrypted version of the Plugin but id like to be able to modify the message that is sent to the Discord itself so I can clean it up a bit. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

ddView attachment 1068heres an example of how i did it with another plugin that i modified, i just wanted to switch to yours so i could edit it to send the same way since i like the priviledges your plugin provides i just cant do anything with it being encrypted. so anything you suggest or can do for me id appreciate it. sorry for the double post but i figured maybe an example would help.

Orange

Administrator
ddView attachment 1068heres an example of how i did it with another plugin that i modified, i just wanted to switch to yours so i could edit it to send the same way since i like the priviledges your plugin provides i just cant do anything with it being encrypted. so anything you suggest or can do for me id appreciate it. sorry for the double post but i figured maybe an example would help.
I will send it in my free time soon :)