Customization for XP plugin

Hello Orange!
So, this is my official request for a personalized customization of your plugin! :) These are something that I would like to be implemented to reward my players to "act good". I think I wrote those things somewhere else but this is the official request!

1. XP for using the recycler! Because being ecological is always good! In my mind, it doesn't matter what is recycled: you put the stuff inside the recycler, you start it and when it is finished, you get the XPs.
  2. XP for picking up a wounded player! Because it is good to help other players! My server is PvE so players usually don't kill each others but when it happens, they have the chance to gain XP showing some "good behaviour"
  3. XP for killing other players but with some checks on players levels! This would be great fun! Despite my server is PvE I have noticed that random players still do PvP so here is my idea:
  • Admin set an amount of XP for killing a player and let's set it to n (for istance n=1.5)
  • let's players A and B do some PvP
  • player A kill player B
  • if the LVL of player A is lower than player B then player A gain the XP: XP(A)=XP(A)+n [XP(A)=XP(A)+1.5]
  • if the LVL of player A is higher or equal than player B then player A lose the XP: XP(A)=XP(A)-n [XP(A)=XP(A)-1.5]

Any misbehaviour or abuse of this system (like wounding a player and picking it up again and again for gaining XP) will be eventually managed by me and by my moderator.

I would like these to be a personal customization, unless you think they could be used as general improvement.
I have read the TERMS OF SERVICE.

Waiting for your informations about!

I have no problems at all but the final word is not mine so we have to wait what Orange has to say about that. I am glad, though, you like my proposal as well! And yes, I am also glad Orange liked it too! ?

Just to be clear: I am not in a hurry... ;) The current plugin is working 100% and I have customized just the way I wanted.
The things I have written in this thread is a wishlist and I would like to know if Orange can work on it as a personal customization for me/you (and eventually share the costs) or if these will become the next public features for the next release.

That's all! :giggle:

I have read your post dated 4th December.
I totally understand and, as a musician, I think I know what you mean when you say that "Programming is pure act of creation". You have been open so I will do the same here.
I don't want a refund for the plugin I bought mostly because the plugins works fine and I am satisfied with that. I was hoping for a customization that me and all of my players wanted (ok, I don't have so many players but my chosen fews would love to see it).
Yet, again, I understand what you wrote and honestly I don't want to put any more pressure on you because what I bought is ok.

BUT... I would love to see the XP plugin grow up. So, if you agree on that, I will ask the help of a person to work on it (a friend on mine, a programmer that work IRL not on Rust, he is not even an uMod member or even a gamer, he's just very good at coding C# and Java) and integrate the functions I have explained in my thread.
I will keep the eventual upgraded plugin (because at the moment there is no guarantee that my friend will help me on that so I don't know if I will be able to do it) for myself working on my two servers, not sharing it with anyone. That's what I can guarantee to you.

If you agree on that, I will talk with him and start to explain what is Rust, how everything works and so on.

Otherwise, I will use the XPSystem as it is.

In the meanwhile, I wish you to get better. (y)