Cupboard Protection is killed with server restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
My server does an automatic server restart every 24 hours.
But after the restart all protection cooldown timers of the cupboards have stopped and cupboards are unprotected again.
Can you fix this? This plugin would be useless for me this way cause players bases aren't really protected
and raiders would just have to join and raid right after the server restart to destroy cupboards.
Thank you.

Add: It seems the protection is still there getting the message Protected [1/1] but the timer stopped.
Clicking on the button again makes the cupboard unprotected. Doing that again let's the timer start from the beginning.
So, is there a way to not let the timer stop with a server restart?

Orange

Administrator
Add: It seems the protection is still there getting the message Protected [1/1] but the timer stopped.
Clicking on the button again makes the cupboard unprotected. Doing that again let's the timer start from the beginning.
So, is there a way to not let the timer stop with a server restart?
I will make new kind of data system for that soon

Can you, at least, rewrite the plugin to make it possible to run it without timer and cooldowns?
Best would be if the protection would be active for all cupboards all the time.
This way a server restart wouldn't matter cause as soon as the plugin reloads all tc's would just be protected.

Ok. Just gimme back my money. This makes no sense.
I have to wait til like forever for this to work.
I bought this in February and still no update that let's this work with server restarts.
So, I want my money back.

@Orange Are you there? Give me back my money.
The plugin never worked with server restarts which are necessary on modded servers and you didn't change anything about it
in 2 months. Now I don't need the plugin anymore and never could use it at all.
So, refund my money!

Orange

Administrator
@Orange Are you there? Give me back my money.
The plugin never worked with server restarts which are necessary on modded servers and you didn't change anything about it
in 2 months. Now I don't need the plugin anymore and never could use it at all.
So, refund my money!
I am off Rust for end of month (there was a post). I will take a look about restart problem on first week of May and probably make you a refund if it exists

@Orange Sorry but you said you would fix this soon. First week of May was your last word to it and still no update.
I am waiting for months now to have this working and couldn't use it since I bought it.
I don't need it anymore.

Just gimme back my money and I'm outta here. I won't wait any longer.

Orange

Administrator
@Orange Sorry but you said you would fix this soon. First week of May was your last word to it and still no update.
I am waiting for months now to have this working and couldn't use it since I bought it.
I don't need it anymore.

Just gimme back my money and I'm outta here. I won't wait any longer.
As i said i will handle it when i will get back to work Refund/fixes/anything

@Orange "I will take a look about restart problem on first week of May and probably make you a refund if it exists" That's what you said.
Now let's finish this awful discussion and refund my money and we're good.
I don't wanna discuss this anymore with you. A refund via PayPal takes like 2 seconds.
So, if you're trustworthy, do it.

Orange

Administrator
@Orange "I will take a look about restart problem on first week of May and probably make you a refund if it exists" That's what you said.
Now let's finish this awful discussion and refund my money and we're good.
I don't wanna discuss this anymore with you. A refund via PayPal takes like 2 seconds.
So, if you're trustworthy, do it.
First of all - in any case i will see if problem is exists and what it is, why its happened.

After that, there are 2 cases:
  • In case its user-side error (wrong config or server setup or something) then refund will be not accepted
  • In case its plugin-side problem then i will send you refund without any problems

Its not really a big deal to solve that, but as i said i am temporary out of work. I will solve all problems as soon as i get back to development.

All i can do now is give you plugin for exchange as apologize to current situation and waiting

I saw you updated plugins. Seems you're working again.
No matter what you just told, I want my money back.
I can't believe I can't use this plugin since the purchase
and I have to wait til you will have a look at this someday.
This is not acceptable.
Give me back my money now or I can only think of you as the scammer others tell me about.
This is the opposite of what's called customer service.
How long do I wait now? 2 months?
This is a joke.

Give me back my money and then check your plugin whenever you like.
I won't wait for that to happen.

Orange

Administrator
I saw you updated plugins. Seems you're working again.
I fixed plugins after rust update because it broke them, thats all.

---

I made a really big text, but after reading it i am not sure you will get it, so i will just keep silence. I already explained that i am not working for a long time and resting right now

Status
Not open for further replies.