container settings broken for me

it all started after the main update everything vanished on a restart so i wiped server and updated container settings its on latest version the did a restart day later same thing happened so i remove this plugin from one of my servers a day later i did restart and all but the server i removed it from was broken so i wiped removed it from all servers and now they working fine it removes all boxes tc vending machines and recyclers even the ones at outpost and supermarkets disappear was working fine before the main update please fix this so i can add it back to my servers

Orange

Administrator
What you mean by "everything vanished on a restart" and "it removes all boxes tc vending machines and recyclers even the ones at outpost and supermarkets disappear"?

yes when the server restarts it would make alot of stuff disappear like boxes tc vending machines recyclers even ones at monuments and outpost vending machines disapear i know its this plugin as when it was removed it dose not happen

Orange

Administrator
yes when the server restarts it would make alot of stuff disappear like boxes tc vending machines recyclers even ones at monuments and outpost vending machines disapear i know its this plugin as when it was removed it dose not happen
What you mean by disappear? Items disappear? Chests disappear?

Orange

Administrator
Container settings only changes chest settings like size or filters, it can't despawn it.

i dont know then but it must be this plugin as had no issues with any servers since it was removed and i have 7

Orange

Administrator
You can try to install on 1 of servers. But as i said there are nothing that should despawn boxes