Backpacks : Custom Skins Stacks Is Broken, Which Breaks Backpacks

Custom skins stacks is broken to the point it had to be removed, it would poof skinned items when splitting. I believe it was causing other stack related issues with vending machines. But with it removed, backpacks is broken. Players are able to stack them which causes all sorts of issues including duping items endlessly.

-Edit wanted to add Custom Skins Stacks also has conflicts with stacksize controller and skinbox.

Orange

Administrator
-Edit wanted to add Custom Skins Stacks also has conflicts with stacksize controller and skinbox.
Thats really skinbox and stacksize controller problems. They are using hooks (OnItemSplit) for example, that they should not really use and that is completly USELESS in that 2 plugins

You will ask why i think its useless? Because i made same plugins with same functionalities and without that hooks. All i can recommend is
* contact plugin developers and tell them to remove that hook because they dont need it
or
* remove it by yourself
Custom skins stacks is broken to the point it had to be removed, it would poof skinned items when splitting
Video? Plugin list?

You can check under the Custom Skins Stacks Fix Help section for multiple reports/examples. Here is one I pulled from there. I don't want to break my server by adding this back in just to cause errors. Considering all the reports of this issue, should be easy to duplicate.
(18:31:19) | Calling hook OnItemSplit resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CustomSkinsStacksFix - Item.explosive.satchelx10.5637243 (Item), StackSizeController (Item.explosive.satchelx10.5637245 (Item))
(18:31:22) | Calling hook OnItemSplit resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CustomSkinsStacksFix - Item.explosive.satchelx1.5637588 (Item), StackSizeController (Item.explosive.satchelx1.5637590 (Item))