Solved Anti ESP not working

It will be good if you will record a video + try with debug camera

There's a video above that shows what was happening with mine. I'd place a box and it wouldn't show for 15-30 seconds, but it was there and I was looking directly at it. Sometimes it would disappear.

Orange

Administrator
There's a video above that shows what was happening with mine. I'd place a box and it wouldn't show for 15-30 seconds, but it was there and I was looking directly at it. Sometimes it would disappear.
I saw it, it gave me small understanding what exactly is wrong. Now i +- know what is wrong and how to fix it

HI Orange, are you working on fixes for this plug-in? Man I would love to have this as a tool on my server. Thanks in advance for any updates or thoughts.

I have to say, I paid $50 for this which is more than most custom plugins. I would think for that price you'd be working feverishly to fix this. I'd also expect people to be upset it doesn't work. It never worked for me. I should have asked for a refund immediately instead of waiting for you to fix it.

I would like a refund. This plugin never worked and it's been a long time since it's been under construction.