Solved 2CHEVSKII plugins outdated, no answers by himself

@2CHEVSKII

me (and others) are angry :(

It's not okay to sell plugins that do not work anymore.
I purchased SpawnProtection & EnhancedCupboard. Both were useless, but you updated SpawnProtection after a while.
It seemed like you knew there were problems with the plugin but did not tell me before - thats annoying, but update was delivered.

With EnhancedCupboard the same issue, i posted problems on your discord server, and you answered like "yea i know i need to fix".
wtf? Tell me before i send you money that the plugin is maybe not working.

That was a month ago.

You promised us on discord that it will be fixed at short notice, and we get $ 10 bonus on plugins.

honestly? i do not need $ 10, i need reliable devs i already send enough money.

Not answering (since October 12th) annoys and costs me pointless time

What's next?

Other customers should not buy broken plugins from an inactive dev.

I have Health bars from him and works perfectly... also gets updated pretty quickly. You do know people have jobs, kids, family, need time away from computers, ect. There world dosent revolve around you... also nice makeing 2 accounts just to make yourself feel better.

What you buy at the time of purchase is a working addon... NOT updates, this is just devs being nice. They could just sell you an addon and tell you to f off or make you pay for each update. Also IF the addon was broken AT PURCHASE time and the dev isnt answering then go thru your bank/paypal.

Orange

Administrator
Since 2CHEVSII is a bit busy at the moment, i am taking fixes of his plugins in my hands. Everyone who needs a fix can message me in discord and attach plugin and actual issue

Thread is closed

Orange

Administrator
Thread is opened again. Does he fixed his plugins? I temporary removed them from sale, i need to know if i should bring them back.

@2CHEVSKII

I've been waiting for plugin updates + private plugin updates, I've been waiting for months. a pity of money? ...

Honestly? Even if.
I think the way of communication and the behavior to simply not respond is not okay for me. My purchases did not work and I can hope for weeks for a refund or that the Dev will respond. Ironically, the purchase was done quick and smooth.

Honestly? Even if.
I think the way of communication and the behavior to simply not respond is not okay for me. My purchases did not work and I can hope for weeks for a refund or that the Dev will respond. Ironically, the purchase was done quick and smooth.
keep your fingers crossed, but don't count on getting your money back

Orange

Administrator
Honestly? Even if.
Life is complicated, you know ;)