Wanna get some ideas on this.

What do you guys think of a Radio plugin? Allows the owner to place in a song links, probably from Youtube, and they as the server is running, it will rotate through the songs in the config. Could also allow song request that could be restricted to a certain perm. This is all if I could actually hide a G-API key without being in the source code/not reachable by someone.

Ex: All players will here the same song, but if nobody is 'tuned' into the radio, then the radio does not play at all.

I could see this being extreamly annoying for some players unless there is a permission for players/admins to mute the raido. There are a number of players who would like to just play the game without some staff member or other user playing on repeat some annoying song

Orange

Administrator
I could see this being extreamly annoying for some players unless there is a permission for players/admins to mute the raido. There are a number of players who would like to just play the game without some staff member or other user playing on repeat some annoying song
Best solution here - use pager as "radio listener"

somewhere I saw the plugin on admin radio, but it's just something of the style of communication between players in the game but the admin hears the whole server, maybe it would be enough to adjust

I could see this being extremely annoying for some players unless there is a permission for players/admins to mute the radio. There are a number of players who would like to just play the game without some staff member or other user playing on repeat some annoying song
Like I said, there would be a tune-in option and Orange has a really good idea, with the pager.

i would pay for this, when you add the option to let users (with permissions) add a song via youtube link & max song length.
to avoid spam, there must be a cooldown of course, and a waiting list for songs added but not played yet

this could also work with a discord channel to add the songs

i would pay for this, when you add the option to let users (with permissions) add a song via youtube link & max song length.
to avoid spam, there must be a cooldown of course, and a waiting list for songs added but not played yet

this could also work with a discord channel to add the songs
I love that idea, and what about a bot that is in a voice channel that also plays the music that is playing in the game. Would probably require a C# Web-socket to sync the same timing.

I'm liking the feedback I'm getting about this and I'm going to work on it.

So I've started working on an Extension of the YouTube integration itself. So it's easier for users to make more plugins related to YouTube. This may be a little difficult... It may result in having to download the YouTube video into Data to save Internet Usage. Then the Extension all returns the sound and the plugin developers decide how the want to play the sound.

i am from Italy hello. Can you help me translate? /rardor
Here ya go, Just used Google Translate. Hope this helps.

Cosa ne pensate di un plug-in Radio? Consente al proprietario di inserire nei collegamenti di una canzone, probabilmente da Youtube, e mentre il server è in esecuzione, ruoterà attraverso le canzoni nella configurazione. Potrebbe anche consentire la richiesta di una canzone che potrebbe essere limitata a un determinato perm. Questo è tutto se potessi effettivamente nascondere una chiave G-API senza essere nel codice sorgente / non raggiungibile da qualcuno.

Es .: Tutti i giocatori riprodurranno qui la stessa canzone, ma se nessuno è "sintonizzato" sulla radio, la radio non suona affatto.