Unloading and reloading Survey Manager wipes data

So last night I was told that survey charges weren't producing notes when players were analyzing them.

So just to check. I unloaded the plugin. Checked. Nothing. Then reloaded the plugin.
And in the console it said that the data was wiped (Forgot to copy what it said before moving/deleting the post. but you know what it says).
After that the server lagged out. And all the players had to remove their jacks and quarries and place them down again because everything was fucked.

Why would you have it do that?

A map wipe. Sure.

But that makes no sense.

Okay.
But why does your plugin wipe player data if you unload and reload?

Is that really needed?

If not can that be removed?

So all the static quarries and pumps are fucked this wipe Putting out the wrong stuff. The player placed quarries seem fine so far. The pump jacks are putting out more than just crude. And no. I didn't set it to do that. Just crude.

Orange

Administrator
So all the static quarries and pumps are fucked this wipe Putting out the wrong stuff. The player placed quarries seem fine so far. The pump jacks are putting out more than just crude. And no. I didn't set it to do that. Just crude.
For now you can disable changing static quarries. I am working for update to fix rest

Can you make it so there is a separate section for the pump jacks please?
Maybe it's the data file But there are players getting crude in their quarries now.