Solved Trade: Remove Distracting Message

I just bought the Trade plugin (Trade) which seems to be very well done. I enjoy it quite a bit for my Rust server. Nice features overall, and no issues so far - I only have one small, constructive request. Please restrict or remove the message that reads as follows after each trade, as I see no reason why it is necessary:

Stopping Looting because lootable doesn't exist.

This message is displayed in chat after every trade and it is a small yet distracting element that I cannot seem to prevent. It would be of benefit if someone could advise me on how to prevent this, perhaps I missed something. If at all possible, preventing this would improve the overall quality of the plugin. Either way, 10/10. Thanks for the consideration here.

Orange

Administrator
That's rust debug message. In theory it can be removed, but since rust inventory system works not stable i decided to choose a way and then that message appears. Soooo..... In theory someday it will be removed

That's okay. I understand. I still think it's an excellent plugin! Thanks Orange. Do you know of any other plugins that can be used to filter/suppress specified Rust debug messages? I suppose that might serve as an alternative solution to get rid of the text in the meantime, if such a thing exists. Any advice is appreciated.

Orange

Administrator
That's okay. I understand. I still think it's an excellent plugin! Thanks Orange. Do you know of any other plugins that can be used to filter/suppress specified Rust debug messages? I suppose that might serve as an alternative solution to get rid of the text in the meantime, if such a thing exists. Any advice is appreciated.
There are a lot of debug text that you can't remove because its for example clientside