Solved Trade Plugin Glitch

Trade Plugin (Paid): Trading glitch allows infinite trades regardless of slots and cooldown.
---
When you open a Trade, if you place more than your only item in your partner's window, the person on the receiving end can right click the item out of the Trade box over and over. This is allowing infinite trades regardless of slot size or cooldown time. This glitch only works if you DON'T click the Trade button upon trading completion. Please fix this glitch since this is a paid plugin.
- Here is a video of two players on my server demonstrating the glitch:
Plugin version: 1.1.6

I forgot to mention the person on the receiving end of the trade has to right click the item that the other person is sending. Recreate the scenario doing exactly that

Orange

Administrator
Trade Plugin (Paid): Trading glitch allows infinite trades regardless of slots and cooldown.
---
When you open a Trade, if you place more than your only item in your partner's window, the person on the receiving end can right click the item out of the Trade box over and over. This is allowing infinite trades regardless of slot size or cooldown time. This glitch only works if you DON'T click the Trade button upon trading completion. Please fix this glitch since this is a paid plugin.
- Here is a video of two players on my server demonstrating the glitch:
Plugin version: 1.1.6
For moving with split - its rust glitch, it can be repeated on default shop front too. Nothing i can do here unfortunatly