Tool Cupboard Protection - Re-Imagined

Hi Orange,
Still a big fan of the TCP plugin, though i have some additional suggestions and almost a reimagining of it the plugin.
I would be happy to discuss a fee for this update to the plugin, feel free to reach out to me on discord Rise#0001. Thank you for you time.

• Standard TCP plugin
  • If Raiders reach the TC they are given temporary build access for X amount of minutes
    • How is access given? How can this be coded. Hitting E on the TC, typing a command while looking at the TC? Throw an explosive on it? Paying with scrap?
    • Must work with Group Limits plugin by misticos
    • When raiders get access to the TC, defenders will need to clear the TC or wait for timer to elapse
  • Raiders won't be able to take resource from the TC only have temporary build priv
  • When build priv expires, all construction by raiders is demolished
Extras
  • When a TC is under raiders control can it be marked with some sort of effect eg. blue alarm light on top
  • https://rustworkshop.space/threads/cupboard-protection-gui-state.568/
  • Admin override. Allows admins to protect a TC without effecting the owners limit. Use case: Community builds and where i'd like to show flexibility with multi tc bases.

Forgot one, though this would apply to the current version.
- Only allow Protected TC placement on a foundation that YOU own. This will stop those who want to grief with the protected TC in raided bases.