Sentry Turrets: Ammo Disappears

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right spot. I help a friend who runs several custom servers; he's purchased the Sentry Turret plugin and others from you in the past. His are the Untam3d / UZI Gaming servers. We've noticed that all Sentry Turrets deployed lose their ammo on every server restart.

Is this a known issue and is there a fix planned? We think this started a couple months ago. Thanks!

Orange

Administrator
Thats strange issue. Can you run on test server (if you have one) specific actions: Remove all plugins -> place sentry turret -> fill with ammo -> save map -> restart server -> check ammo?

Thanks for the reply, Orange. So we've actually gone three days now with no ammo disappearing. Very weird issue...definitely happens a few times during the wipe. We'll continue to look into it. I imagine if it was a widespread issue you would be hearing about it from other admins...not sure what's up with our server, perhaps another plugin interacting with it.

Quick question, is there a shortname for the Sentry Turret? We recently added the TugMe plugin and are trying to deploy Sentry Turrets on the tugboats.