Reported content: Resource update in 'Plugin - Infinite Stock'

Resource update in 'Plugin - Infinite Stock' by Orange has been reported by Nox911A. Reason given:
I changed "Force stock to amount" to 100000000 and instantly got the message <OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.> spamming in my rcon. Unloading the plugin didn't stop it and I've never seen this msg before.
Update: The server crashed after 3 hrs, then I was unable to restart and was eventually forced to wipe the map halfway through the Biweekly wipe.
Also, I deleted InfiniteStock and am no longer getting the spammed message.

"Image is from the moment I reloaded the config.json edit" Up until then Plugin was stable but I had gotten a report that it wasn't working. I cannot confirm that as i didn't get the chance to test for myself.
spammed msg.png

Content being reported:
Making stock infinite on all vending machines/npc vendors and allows to buy more items at once
(only for NPC vending machines or NPC traders)

Last edited:
Thank you man, I figured I screwed up. I discovered today that it was working by the same person who complained it wasn't working yesterday. I wish they would just read and reply to the discord, It would make my life so much easier. Anyway I'm not here to vent, Thank you again, I'll reinstall and set it to 100000, hopefully that will keep the rcon happy.