Paid NPC bases with Copy Paste

First, I've bought several plugins from you. Good work so far.

I have the tier 3 paid bundle version of Raidable bases by Nivex. Recently, that plugin had issues with bases not spawning correctly and clipping into the terrain. Which was recently patched.

1.) Does this plugin suffer from similar base pasting height issues that requires constant oversight or a ton of time consuming repeat monthly work setting spawn points?

2.) Do you offer any version that comes with bases pre-built or a version that is mostly plug and play?

3.) Will this plugin interfere with Raidable bases by Nivex?

Thank you.

Orange

Administrator
First, I've bought several plugins from you. Good work so far.

I have the tier 3 paid bundle version of Raidable bases by Nivex. Recently, that plugin had issues with bases not spawning correctly and clipping into the terrain. Which was recently patched.

1.) Does this plugin suffer from similar base pasting height issues that requires constant oversight or a ton of time consuming repeat monthly work setting spawn points?

2.) Do you offer any version that comes with bases pre-built or a version that is mostly plug and play?

3.) Will this plugin interfere with Raidable bases by Nivex?

Thank you.
1) There should be no problems with that, but i am not 100% sure
2) No. I offer full version always. No "pay to get full version". Plugin comes with all options always
3) I dont think so
guess why there is no reply ;)
Just missed it :(