Solved NPCBases 1.1.5 Bases still paste with ownership

when bases paste in the still have ownership can you make it so they spawn in with no owner. So if I copy a player base they still have access to the bags in the base.

when you copy the base:

share true/false - default: true - Set to copy data CodeLocks, BuildingPrivileges, SleepingBag

set it to false

Thanks, m
when you copy the base:

share true/false - default: true - Set to copy data CodeLocks, BuildingPrivileges, SleepingBag

set it to false

Thanks my config had it set to false but I will paste a few of the bases down and copy them again to see if that fixes the issue.

What exactly still have owner? Only bags?
when you copy a base without value like above, it also duplicates TC auth, sleepingbags assignments, codelocks.
you could maybe add it as default false, cause i think there should be no reason to use share=true on spawned npc bases.

Orange

Administrator
when you copy a base without value like above, it also duplicates TC auth, sleepingbags assignments, codelocks.
you could maybe add it as default false, cause i think there should be no reason to use share=true on spawned npc bases.
Added bags in last update, but literally forgot about codelocks...

old owner of the base is building blocked and no longer has access to there bags once you do the code locks that should be good