NPC Base suggestions

I see in the config that the bases despawn after X amount of time, maybe a UI that tells the player how long until the base despawns, something like:
Base will despawn in: Xmin Xsec OR Base will despawn in Xsec

An option of things not to use electricity, a true false option? I say this because I want players to be able to get into some of the bases and possibly they can disable base turrets. lights, ect

Leverage RandomSpawns as an option for spawning bases.

RandomSpawns creates 1250 new spawn points all over the map, it avoids creating spawns near water, bases, and monuments. If players build a base near a spawn it will even remove that spawn so players aren't spawned in someone's backyard.

This plugin has existed for over 2 years and many people use it. It's very reliable and works well.

@Orange anything about a possibly UI letting the player know how long until the NPC base they bought will despawn? I think it would really suck for someone to be getting ready then all of a sudden the base and all the loot just crumbes

I use it for spawning players and has worked great. I really hope orange reconsiders making it an option for server owners.
Orange just added an update today along with a new spawning plugin that may do what RandomSpawns does so I can't imagine he's adding RandomSpawn support...

The point is not that Orange doesn´t deliver a way to improve base spawning. I appreciate it.

It is more about the fact that many already use the CC plugin and are very satisfied with it.
I (and I guess that's how most of us do) just want to run as few plugins as possible. Troubleshooting is often exhausting and annoying enough for me.

Let's see it constructively: I believe that compatibility with RandomSpawns also increases the willingness to buy the plugin. If the plugins are supposed to work similarly anyway, is it a problem or a lot of effort to make them compatible? Seriously asked.

edit: and btw: its a great service to offer a plugin thats doing the same for free. but most of us already purchased rs :D

While I already stated I want support for Random Spawns Orange already said no, so Ive given up on fighting for that. The community owner of the community I co own already bought NPC Bases so Ill work with it but until some of the bugs with it and some sort of UI letting players know how long until the base despawns is made this addon will just sit on our test server