Kits or KitsGrapical: With a kit with only a command

Orange

Administrator
  1. When i have a kit with only a command, it tries to show an image but wont and i cannot close ui.

Plugin version is the latest.
I checked it, and i can't make it. Can you send me your config (attach here)
1. It happens with specific kit?

2. It happens always?

same problem, i try to add a sentry turret in the kit
but when i add the skin it shows no skin, and if also normal turrets it will add the sentry to the normal turrets, it dont see it seperate

so 1 sentry turret and 20 normal turretswill showup as 21 normal turrets

however when getting the kit it does split and it will give the sentry turret

------------------
same thing with recycler it shows the repair bench in the kit, skin changing dont work

Last edited:

Orange

Administrator
same problem, i try to add a sentry turret in the kit
but when i add the skin it shows no skin, and if also normal turrets it will add the sentry to the normal turrets, it dont see it seperate

so 1 sentry turret and 20 normal turretswill showup as 21 normal turrets

however when getting the kit it does split and it will give the sentry turret

------------------
same thing with recycler it shows the repair bench in the kit, skin changing dont work
Sorry, I read it wrong. I got your problem. In future it will show different skins (next update)

ok cool, uhm is there a way to shotdown the info section, just for now ,cause my users dont seen to understand why they get a repair bench image

player "why does it say i get a repair bench and not a recycler"
me "yes sorry its being worked on, dont worry you will get your recycler"

lol i just added your kits system today and allready have alot of messages like that :p
so can i block the info part? or do i need to use the umod kits again just until update comes out ?

Orange

Administrator
ok cool, uhm is there a way to shotdown the info section, just for now ,cause my users dont seen to understand why they get a repair bench image

player "why does it say i get a repair bench and not a recycler"
me "yes sorry its being worked on, dont worry you will get your recycler"

lol i just added your kits system today and allready have alot of messages like that :p
so can i block the info part? or do i need to use the umod kits again just until update comes out ?
You can remove it in lang file (make it blank), so people will not see it = not click it