Effects Menu Organize/Sort/Search

Greetings. While I truly love the Effects Menu plugin, it is an absolute mess. There is no organization, whether alphabetically or by FX type. It would be really good if you could add sections to the menu that divide between Sound FX, Visual FX and Decal FX and make them alphabetical. Also, if you could add a search feature so it would be easier to locate a specific effect or avoid scanning 15 pages over everytime I close and reopen the menu. Thanks

Orange

Administrator
Greetings. While I truly love the Effects Menu plugin, it is an absolute mess. There is no organization, whether alphabetically or by FX type. It would be really good if you could add sections to the menu that divide between Sound FX, Visual FX and Decal FX and make them alphabetical. Also, if you could add a search feature so it would be easier to locate a specific effect or avoid scanning 15 pages over everytime I close and reopen the menu. Thanks
Hi. I am not sure, but looks as some of effects is spawning as ENTITIES. So probably you need to find what you spawned and then in console run
`del name`. In next update i will add kind of timing support for entities