Devicesmanager

@Ramirezdu06

Is it not possible to take a part of the name like any other plugin does to get the number ?

like /mobiles ramir ? we have to put the full name of the player has this been done because there is no alternative ?

Ramirezdu06

Developer
Hi @Tnecniv yeah it's possible and it's a very good feature i will update the mod when i can but remember if you put "/mobiles ramir" we can search the player but if you have 2 players with example : "ramiro and ramirfight" the choosed player will be random so note that. But i think it is the same problem for all systems that detect the name with only a part of the name (Not Sure).

Orange

Administrator
Hi @Tnecniv yeah it's possible and it's a very good feature i will update the mod when i can but remember if you put "/mobiles ramir" we can search the player but if you have 2 players with example : "ramiro and ramirfight" the choosed player will be random so note that. But i think it is the same problem for all systems that detect the name with only a part of the name (Not Sure).
If players more than 1 -> show list, then user need to run command again with same name
If player is only one with same -> do that command for him

Ramirezdu06

Developer
If players more than 1 -> show list, then user need to run command again with same name
If player is only one with same -> do that command for him
Hi @Orange, Thx for your help i have updated the commands to allow prefix and when i have the time i will check what can i do if more players than 1 have the same "Prefix" so thx again.

Hi @Tnecniv, the mod has been updated to : "1.4.2" and the plugin now allow prefix so you can try if you want.