Solved Cupboard Protection: Does not provide protection

My rust admin partner purchased your Cupboard Protection plugin yesterday and I'm having issues with it. I'll explain the issues, but let me know if you need her to contact you about this or if you're okay answering me directly. I would understand either way.

Okay, so the plugin installs simply enough and all seems fine. I used the most basic of configurations to make this as simple to diagnose as possible only changing the cooldown to 5 so my testing would proceed more quickly and I assigned the CupboardProtection.default permission to the default group (which i confirmed I am still part of). When I open any of my cupboards I see the option the red Not Protected [0/1] button and pressing it turns it green with the appropriate cooldown timer after which it changes to a green Protected [1/1] button. Using the /cprotection chat command displays the number of cupboards I have, how many are protected along with the ID and location of that protected cupboard. Opening the TC again and pressing this again changes it to a red not protected button. So far all seems good.

This is where the problem occurs... neither the cupboard or the foundation are actually protected. :)

I noticed in your video at one point you changed the ownership of the cupboard to a "random owner". Why do you do this and could this be part of my issue? Is it perhaps that the plugin doesn't protect from the owner? I couldn't replicated this random owner but I did unassign ownership using the (Entity Owner plugin) but this didn't help. I have included a link to a youtube video of me demonstrating the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave