Can't craft hammer or planner with Extra Belt Tools 1.0.2

I know it's not needed if you have permission. But this is suppose to be a perk for the donors. So anyone else needs to craft their own. But they can't.

Okay. Did a little more testing. So what's happening is even if the player doesn't have permission, they are given slots 7 and 8. So if they craft the hammer and building plan and the 6 slots are full it goes into those slots.

Also if a player is gathering food etc and the hotbar is full it goes into slots 7 and 8.

So even with the plugin removed. And several restarts. Players STILL have 2 "extra" slots that items vanish into if the hotbar is full.
I'm kinda annoyed about this. And so are the players. I would like a fix to this as soon as possible.

Last edited:
It was something else. I had to block the hammers and planners from stacking. Needed a reboot for that.
But I had to reinstall the plugin and make it public so the empty slots would be filled and stop making items vanish on players.

So even after you remove the plugin. those slots are still active. And they're active on players without permission while it's running. So the plugin needs a bit of work if it's permission based. Otherwise it's kinda broken.

The permission system is still pointless since it gives everyone the 7 and 8 slots. Just no tools.

Last edited: