Backpacks broken

Backpacks arnt working. Not throwing an error in console but tosses up red text ingame. Tried to PM you in discord and am unable to

still has issue where now backpacks size can depend on what box your looking. Meaning like I have a full 42 slot backpack set for admins but if I happen to be looking at a small box and then open my backpack it will only show 2 rows as if I was looking in the small box

Orange

Administrator
still has issue where now backpacks size can depend on what box your looking. Meaning like I have a full 42 slot backpack set for admins but if I happen to be looking at a small box and then open my backpack it will only show 2 rows as if I was looking in the small box
Thanks for interesting feedback. Their new system is a bit "fucked". In the past we had specific panels for specific boxes and now there are 1 panel for all boxes??? I will take a look into it

np just wanted to let you know there is an issue... may I suggest that when a play opens the backpack maybe stop the addon from grabbing the comtainer UI for the box someones looking at?