Solved Backpack issue list

This is our first wipe using your backpack setup. The current issue we have: The text is goofed up on the backpack, you cannot right click to open, and its causing issues with our medium presents. The backpack is seen as a medium present and because of that that are combining (stacking) which breaks the backpack all together and the items are lost. Also player loot containers from dead bodies are now doing the same. We altered our medium present stacks for a quick patch, but this prevents players from upgrading medium presents which we still use on the server. A suggestion we have is to allow a command or key to open the backpack for the player so they can bind a hot key. Thanks.View attachment 497

Orange

Administrator
The backpack is seen as a medium present and because of that that are combining (stacking) which breaks the backpack all together and the items are lost
Use that
he text is goofed up on the backpack, you cannot right click to open, and its causing issues with our medium presents
You need to click unwrap. I am working to make them universal as possible

We already have the Custom Skins Stacks Fix on the servers. When a player dies the player loot container combines with the backpack. When you split it apart you get one empty backpack and 1 medium present. Just to clarify. Also the backpack tossed on the ground appears as a medium present.

-Follow up. Staff just tested if you toss a backpack down next to another or a player container from death, they combine. When separating one unwraps as a present, other is empty.

Suggestion. Maybe use a large present skinned? They don't need to stack.

Last edited:

Orange

Administrator
We already have the Custom Skins Stacks Fix on the servers. When a player dies the player loot container combines with the backpack. When you split it apart you get one empty backpack and 1 medium present. Just to clarify. Also the backpack tossed on the ground appears as a medium present.

-Follow up. Staff just tested if you toss a backpack down next to another or a player container from death, they combine. When separating one unwraps as a present, other is empty.

Suggestion. Maybe use a large present skinned? They don't need to stack.
Video will be prefered
Also the backpack tossed on the ground appears as a medium present
Its as it must be

I didn't test on the same server players are making reports from. But on the test server I was not able to combine body loot container with the backpack (That was maybe confusion with all the containers). But backpacks do combine and turns one into a present. Video:

Orange

Administrator
I didn't test on the same server players are making reports from. But on the test server I was not able to combine body loot container with the backpack (That was maybe confusion with all the containers). But backpacks do combine and turns one into a present. Video:
Be sure you have last version of SkinsFix plugin