Cupboard Protection ITEM Blocking

I think it might be a good idea to allow an option to blacklist certain items from entering the Tool Cupboard. Once a Tool Cupboard is locked it's unable to be destroyed which makes it a perfect place to hide gunpowder/sulphur/hqm etc.. Making a blacklist so you can only allow building materials will allow a better balance for the plugin

I think it might be a good idea to allow an option to blacklist certain items from entering the Tool Cupboard. Once a Tool Cupboard is locked it's unable to be destroyed which makes it a perfect place to hide gunpowder/sulphur/hqm etc.. Making a blacklist so you can only allow building materials will allow a better balance for the plugin

Hey Xtraarrow, we use https://umod.org/plugins/container-control currently to control whats allowed into the TC. We keep it as upkeep only.

Here is my config, hope it helps.

Code:
{
  "Containers": {
    "cupboard.tool.deployed": {
      "Allow": true,
      "Items": [
        "stones",
        "metal.fragments",
        "metal.refined",
        "wood"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Hey Xtraarrow, we use https://umod.org/plugins/container-control currently to control whats allowed into the TC. We keep it as upkeep only.

Here is my config, hope it helps.

Code:
{
  "Containers": {
    "cupboard.tool.deployed": {
      "Allow": true,
      "Items": [
        "stones",
        "metal.fragments",
        "metal.refined",
        "wood"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Appreciate the response mate, the plugin is great and i use it too but i feel it's perfect to have it implemented into the plugin Orange created. it's just one of those nice additions that make sense :)

Appreciate the response mate, the plugin is great and i use it too but i feel it's perfect to have it implemented into the plugin Orange created. it's just one of those nice additions that make sense :)
Agreed, Orange has done an awesome job on it! I'm sure he will continue to progress it. I know i'll be putting in some requests :D
If only all plugins could be Orange!