Tune able loot spawns

At the moment I cant find anyone who has made any plugins with "all" these features but I would really help out map developers and some server owners.

Here's the idea. I would like to see a plugin that you could tune loot spawn options like individual and global loot spawn times based upon when it was picked up and not based upon server timers.

This would help people like me who want to place hack able crates on the map and have them spawning either immediately or within every set time based only on server ticks which causes issues like people predicting when it will spawn next.

Features I would like to see is like possibly having randomized spawn time based upon a min and max.
The ability to globally or individually control loot spawn times based upon location.
I would ask for the ability to control individual contents but you can already do that in rustedit but for people who want to do it procedurally I guess that would work for them.
Possibly have locked loot crates so that people will have to find the code to unlock them.
Loot spawn triggers. "Say you open a door and the loot spawns immediately".

Edit I can see this being expanded to have better NPC spawns aswell.

Last edited: