Suggestion: Cupboard Protection: Add Zone Manager integration

Cupboard Protection: Add Zone Manager integration
---
It would be nice to be able to enable/disable the protection depending on aspects of being in a Zone Manager zone.

For example, we have several areas on our map where all best are off. There are some interesting places to build, but if you want to build there you're taking the risk. As such we don't want TCs to be protected in that zone. This could be something as simple a checking for a string in the zone name to potentially looking for some zone flag.

Note: I know this might not be an important feature request and not many people would care, but since this plugin is still encrypted I can't make the tweak myself. Otherwise I wouldn't bother you.

I'm thinking something as simple as adding a permission that would block the use of the plugin would suffice. Then using ZonePerms to add that permission when someone enters the zone would take care of this particular issue. I've recently made this same type of change to another plugin and if provided with a non-encrypted version of the file I wouldn't even need to bug you. (The only reason I even mention that is because you have stated that you would be doing that as time allowed.)

Thanks again for your time.