Solved So Rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in Call with Orange after trying to explain that the plugin StackSizeController and the Enemybar do not work well together & got shouted at and swarn at saying that it was my server that is the issue and not the plugin that i just brought. After trying to screenshare with him he kept saying things like it's been ten minutes and you have not proven anything to me. Baring in mind that half my server i had not finished setting up yet. the problem was when i added the Enemybar plugin the Stackscontroller stopped working as soon as i took the plugin Enemybar out the stacks would start to work again. I would try and avoid these situations as much as possible.

Orange

Administrator
You are running server where 250+ plugin installed meanwhile 50% of them not working/compiling. I told you 5 times that EnemyBar can't cause issues with stacks because there are NO THAT KIND OF FUNCTIONALITY. But still you spent 30 mins with me, running 4.5k server (why you can't run 1k for tests is secret) and after 30 mins i saw nothing about problem (doesnt launched rust at all).

Fix your server, no other comments, topic is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.