Payment Methods.

So i think there should be a way to buy with credit cards. Personally i can't buy via PayPal because its blocked in my country.
Also i think there could be more people like me. I don't even know why you didn't add that option in the first place tho.
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase add it.

Orange

Administrator
So i think there should be a way to buy with credit cards. Personally i can't buy via PayPal because its blocked in my country.
Also i think there could be more people like me. I don't even know why you didn't add that option in the first place tho.
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase add it.
Well what is your country at first? And what is your suggestions?

Well what is your country at first? And what is your suggestions?
Oh, I'm from turkey. I mean as i said above i want to be able to purchase plugins via creditcard and NOT through PayPal. And only other way is steam but it says its %200 more expensive so plugins become so expensive. I suggest either changing the steam purchase price or add a way to buy with visa or sth. And thank you for reading my thread and replying to it. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
use VPN and Revolut
PayPal wants me to create an account. Even if it didn't want me to create an acc it would still want some info which i can't give because i don't have. I can't write any adress, phone number etc. Also what is Revolut and how do i use it to pay with paypal.