• Hello, wanderer! If you want to download resources you need to register!
    Registering is nessesary because you can miss important plugin updates
  • Pluign migration was finished! Now all your purchases must be applied to your forum account.

If you are missing any of purchases - message me in discord directly
    With love, Orange#0900

Giveaway results was released on same page
NPC Bases

NPC Bases 1.2.5

Are you getting NPCs to spawn in because I can't get any NPCs to spawn with the bases? I am using NPCBasses 1.2.4.
same here No NPC's Spawn
deleted the config file and tested with a test base...
only plugins that are running are
NPCBases.cs
MarkerManager.cs
CopyPaste.cs
RandomSpawns.cs

hello, will this plugin work for a pvp server too? is there anything spacificly needed for this plugin?
Plugin have some issues atm that orange will fix fast as possible. Yes you can also use it in a pvp server. Then you don't have to play around with zones and zone settings.....
Turrets should work now and all other traps... Bit the npc does not spawn.. For the rest the plugin works...

Getting this error when it spawn a new base.
(12:51:10) | Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
(12:51:10) | To Debug, enable the define: TLA_DEBUG_STACK_LEAK in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator.cpp. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations
normally when i get this error it is actually the server himself. the plugins Orange made does not have that error what you describe.

greeting

DiGiTaL

does anyone of you guys have the Turrets working
version 1.2.5 and no changes for me
Config = NPCBases + MarkerManager + Copypaste (new) + RandomSpawns.cs