Solved Loadout Plugin

Due to the number of items in the game that may need to be "Restricted" it might be worth have the option to just "whitelist" allowed items for loadouts. Would save us time on typing out each item. For example:

Code:
A server might want to allow a player to add a Metal & Stone Pickaxe / Hatchett to their loadout.
Within the Tool category there is 25 items. If you exclude the Rock and the Torch, you would need to add 18 items from the Tool Category.

This means your Restricted list could huge. Adding a Category block doesn't work either.
C4/Times Explsoive most servers would want to ban. This is in the Tool Category along with the Hammer.

Would love to see if there was an update, I'm still adding items to my list. I realised now that you need to add everything and set a limit. If you don't they can spawn with 300x AK and recycle them. SO you need to add every item and set a quantity limit. It would be great to 1) Category block and 2) add a whitelist only option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJD
As a bit of a bump and because I wrote in the wrong place (plugin discussion). Along with what DirtyPixels suggested with the whitelist, the other item that I'd like to see is some kind of VIP check on spawn. If a player is no longer VIP they will still have access to the VIP loadout until they do /loadout reset or the server wipes and the files removed.

Also can a permission be added to save/reset loadout? For example I have some servers that will have a default loadout but nobody should be able to change it.

Orange

Administrator
https://rustworkshop.space/resources/loadout.28/updates

Update is out
Code:
Config file changed
Data structure changed
Now you can block items by category
Now you can set priority to permissions
Added permission for save loadout
Added permission for get loadout
Added command to set default loadout from game
Code optimizations
Added whitelist (items from whitelist works on their own rules)

Last edited: