Kits plugin still shows Uses: {left] Waiting 3 months now for a fix when will it get fixed?

Hi,

3 months ago i bought the kits plugin, i asked multiply times when will it get fixed and now after more than 3 months the plugin is still not fully working.

How long do i have to wait ? your work is great but this is the first time i bought a plugin from here for $25/$30 i expect it should work at least for 100%

Orange

Administrator
I am sorry that you get troubles, but as i said in private message - its small (not critical) visual bug. It can be simply fixed, but with current state of how UI looks it can't be properly fixed. To fix it i need to change how UI and core plugin works, but that time, and as i said its not critical bug

I am sorry that you get troubles, but as i said in private message - its small (not critical) visual bug. It can be simply fixed, but with current state of how UI looks it can't be properly fixed. To fix it i need to change how UI and core plugin works, but that time, and as i said its not critical bug

For you it isnt a big problem, but for me it is when i leave the kits open and it shows a weird text bug i get questions all day long what is going on with it.

it doesnt look right to run a server without any erro's or mistakes i cant represent this to my players.

You told me you will fix it but how long do i need to wait ? waiting for 3 months now 3 weeks left and im waiting for 4 months.