• All purchases on website support automatic buying and shipment! Juct click "buy" button!
  • Dear Guest!

Please don't post issues and suggestions on plugin discussion threads!!!
    Use "Issues" and "Suggestions" categories on home page instead
  • Since 02.09.2020 all plugins will be updated with UN-ENCRYPTED versions, that will take a while
Helicopter Tiers

Helicopter Tiers 1.0.3

Helicopters are currently not spawning as modded. Only regular vanilla helicopters spawn. I have tried a completely fresh server without any plugins and it made no difference.

Though, if I do helicoptertiers.spawn "name", it will spawn a modded helicopter.

Settings

If you set that in config to true
i set my config to this and heli was still at normal health i even restarted server and tried the call heli to me ion console here is the config i removed bottom to see if tit would help which it did not

{
"Affect regular helicopters": true,
"Select random tier if no tiers was affected by chance": true,
"Values": [
{
"Shortname": "tier1",
"Enabled": true,
"Display name": "Better Helicopter",
"Broadcast in chat": true,
"Chance": 100.0,
"Health": 20000,
"Main Rotor Health": 1600,
"Second Rotor Health": 1600,
"Bullet damage": 30.0,
"Max speed": 30.0,
"Crates to spawn minimal": 6,
"Crates to spawn maximal": 6,
"Instant crates unlock": true,
"Protect spawn position": false,
"Spawn on specific positions": false,
"Specific positions": [
{
"x": 0.0,
"y": 0.0,
"z": 0.0
},
{
"x": 100.0,
"y": 0.0,
"z": 100.0
}
]
}
]
}

i dint read the discussions properly did i just bought a broken plugin? i di try it on a test serer now getting an admin to try get it to work if they cant will wait for your reply.

i dint read the discussions properly did i just bought a broken plugin? i di try it on a test serer now getting an admin to try get it to work if they cant will wait for your reply.
Not working for me atleast. The helicopter doesn't spawn modded. You have to force spawn it in that case