• All purchases on website support automatic buying and shipment! Juct click "buy" button!
  • Dear Guest!

Please don't post issues and suggestions on plugin discussion threads!!!
    Use "Issues" and "Suggestions" categories on home page instead
Backpacks

Backpacks 1.4.0

in one container is true
but if u have 3 container u can put 1 backpack each container that means every box has extra +12(if u use perm size 12) (-1 from backpack) spaces for items

Correct !
Just disable people prom putting their Backpacks in boxes and everything should be fine ! Putting backpacks in boxes are to OP in my opinion. Plus if you leave people put their backpacks in the boxes and they want to leave their base because it's getting raided or something, they can only take one making the other ones useless!

Orange

Administrator
There should be an option in the config to prevent that !
"Can be placed in a chest": false,
"Only one in container (or player)": true,
there already are
you can put a backpack in every single box like 5 boxes + my inventory i have 6 backpacks any way to fix that?
If you have ideas - i am listening. Check all base parts + all containers in base is not the best idea

When dropping the backpacks outside an inventory, they appear as the "medium present" model prefab. Is there a way to change this to a dropped backpack so it feels consistent?

Orange

Administrator
When dropping the backpacks outside an inventory, they appear as the "medium present" model prefab. Is there a way to change this to a dropped backpack so it feels consistent?
its planned, but its a bit tricky to prevent bugs with it

I too would like to request two buttons... One on the inventory screen that says... Move Inventory to Backpack and you move as many items in the inventory to the backpack (of course what we be nice is that it first scans every item in inventory that is stackable and moves it into the backpack, it then starts to moves each item to the backpack until it is full and reports with a short message "xx items moved to backpack". Button Two is on the screen when the backpack is open and on the button says "Move Backpack to Inventory". It then first moves all stackable items that already exist in Inventory and the Backpack to inventory. And then moves items to inventory from the backpack until inventory is full, with a short message "xx items moved from Backpack to Inventory".

What is the reasoning behind this mod and the remover tools being on both Umod and here? Is it that both mods have problems when used for free? I guess they have a lot of additional features here also.