• All purchases on website support automatic buying and shipment! Juct click "buy" button!
  • Dear Guest!

Please don't post issues and suggestions on plugin discussion threads!!!
    Use "Issues" and "Suggestions" categories on home page instead
Backpacks

Backpacks 1.4.0

YGBHawk

Map Developer
"how can I add bbackpacks to black list so i dont havve people putting backpacks in back packs"
XD Orange this should be blocked by default! :p

hey what if i want that my player can only have ONE backpack ? is that possible ?

edit: i sent you a request on discord

Last edited:

Orange

Administrator
hey what if i want that my player can only have ONE backpack ? is that possible ?

edit: i sent you a request on discord
At the moment? Can be made but its not the best idea (imagine you found backpack on a body, but you also have one)

Fantastic Plugin Orange!

The only thing I think could be added is a command to spawn it. Like /backpack. Right now I can't find any way to give my players a backpack without having to spawn it for them. I'd like them to be able to obtain it themselves.

Thanks
-Zilch

What is the point of this:
"Priority": 12,
Each backpack I see the priority matches the number of slots but dont actually know what it means in reguards to the addon?

Can you make it so the backpacks don't fall off your body when your corpse turns into a bag ?
People dying in water or any terrain lose their stuff when this happens, it seems like it clips through the ground!

you can put a backpack in every single box like 5 boxes + my inventory i have 6 backpacks any way to fix that?

There should be an option in the config to prevent that !
"Can be placed in a chest": false,
"Only one in container (or player)": true,