• All purchases on website support automatic buying and shipment! Juct click "buy" button!
  • Dear Guest!

Please don't post issues and suggestions on plugin discussion threads!!!
    Use "Issues" and "Suggestions" categories on home page instead
Backpacks

Backpacks 1.4.0

The new update is the Titts, can now set backpacks slots range per rank and that's exactly what i needed to see.

Thanks for the update!!

Can this be updated so player can right click and have things move into the backpack? I get this complaint often and even tho it dosent really bother me I thought I would ask if its possible.

Orange

Administrator
Can this be updated so player can right click and have things move into the backpack? I get this complaint often and even tho it dosent really bother me I thought I would ask if its possible.
Its a bit unreal, because player can right-click only when he see container (or in close to it)

Im saying when a player is in there inventory and right click to transfer something to there backpack it dose the animation... then dosent move.

Orange

Administrator
Im saying when a player is in there inventory and right click to transfer something to there backpack it dose the animation... then dosent move.
Yeah, cause there are distance check after animation. I have several ideas about how to bypass that check

How can I make it so players spawn with a new backpack every time they spawn. When I add it to the autokit it just stays as male hair.

How would I make it so players can spawn their own backpacks? also put a cooldown on it like 30 minutes or something.

Last edited:
Hi we should make sure that the player can not put a backpack in a backpack it is abused and make a blacklist thanks in advance