Backpacks

Backpacks 1.3.8

The new update is the Titts, can now set backpacks slots range per rank and that's exactly what i needed to see.

Thanks for the update!!

Can this be updated so player can right click and have things move into the backpack? I get this complaint often and even tho it dosent really bother me I thought I would ask if its possible.

Orange

Administrator
Can this be updated so player can right click and have things move into the backpack? I get this complaint often and even tho it dosent really bother me I thought I would ask if its possible.
Its a bit unreal, because player can right-click only when he see container (or in close to it)

Im saying when a player is in there inventory and right click to transfer something to there backpack it dose the animation... then dosent move.

Orange

Administrator
Im saying when a player is in there inventory and right click to transfer something to there backpack it dose the animation... then dosent move.
Yeah, cause there are distance check after animation. I have several ideas about how to bypass that check

How can I make it so players spawn with a new backpack every time they spawn. When I add it to the autokit it just stays as male hair.

How would I make it so players can spawn their own backpacks? also put a cooldown on it like 30 minutes or something.

Last edited:
Hi we should make sure that the player can not put a backpack in a backpack it is abused and make a blacklist thanks in advance