Solved Anti ESP | Working wrong

I'm having a serious issue.

When placing items players are not seeing items for a long period of time. Sometimes it's 15 seconds, sometimes it's a minute.

The item is confirmed there,but you can't see it or access it. For instance a small wooden box

Players are believing they are lagging and leaving the server.

Here's my config

{
"Performance mode": true,
"Additional visibility checks": 0,
"Maximal distance for visibility": 25.0,
"Visible checks refresh rate (seconds)": 1.0,
"Ignore admins": false,
"Hide boxes and ovens": true,
"Hide sleepers": true,
"Other entities": [
"bed_deployed",
"sleepingbag_leather_deployed"
],
"Blacklist": [
"assets/prefabs/npc/autoturret/autoturret_deployed.prefab",
"assets/prefabs/npc/sam_site_turret/sam_site_turret_deployed.prefab",
"assets/prefabs/deployable/single shot trap/guntrap.deployed.prefab"
],
"Debug mode": false
}

Orange

Administrator
I'm having a serious issue.

When placing items players are not seeing items for a long period of time. Sometimes it's 15 seconds, sometimes it's a minute.

The item is confirmed there,but you can't see it or access it. For instance a small wooden box

Players are believing they are lagging and leaving the server.

Here's my config

{
"Performance mode": true,
"Additional visibility checks": 0,
"Maximal distance for visibility": 25.0,
"Visible checks refresh rate (seconds)": 1.0,
"Ignore admins": false,
"Hide boxes and ovens": true,
"Hide sleepers": true,
"Other entities": [
"bed_deployed",
"sleepingbag_leather_deployed"
],
"Blacklist": [
"assets/prefabs/npc/autoturret/autoturret_deployed.prefab",
"assets/prefabs/npc/sam_site_turret/sam_site_turret_deployed.prefab",
"assets/prefabs/deployable/single shot trap/guntrap.deployed.prefab"
],
"Debug mode": false
}
I can make it a bit more optimized. For now you need visual contact or be owner of box. I can make that if you have cupboard, then you will always see boxes

I can make it a bit more optimized. For now you need visual contact or be owner of box. I can make that if you have cupboard, then you will always see boxes
That's not how it's working for me. I was the owner of the box and I was staring where it should be for 30+ seconds, looking all around. It wouldn't show.

I disabled the plugin and it showed immediately so it wasn't lag.

I tested this after complaints from players.

Orange

Administrator
That's not how it's working for me. I was the owner of the box and I was staring where it should be for 30+ seconds, looking all around. It wouldn't show.

I disabled the plugin and it showed immediately so it wasn't lag.

I tested this after complaints from players.
Last version of plugin?

when placing an object the little disappears and sometimes does not come to see although it is still there. the players get pissed off.

Orange

Administrator
when placing an object the little disappears and sometimes does not come to see although it is still there. the players get pissed off.

Strange to see that, because it must be always visible for person who placed it

Strange to see that, because it must be always visible for person who placed it

It's definitely not always visible for players who place it. I've actually disabled this plugin waiting for it to be fixed because it makes players confused and angry. Typically the believe the server is lagging.

FYI, because of this issue, about 1 week after I purchased the plugin I stopped using it.

This was before March 4th when I posted and that was over a month ago.

It'd be great if you can fix this issue. It causes lots of frustration with players and they leave the server because of it.

I saw a message about 25% and came here to check the status of this situation. I'm curious what the time table is for this to be addressed. This was an expensive plugin that never really worked for me.

Orange

Administrator
I saw a message about 25% and came here to check the status of this situation. I'm curious what the time table is for this to be addressed. This was an expensive plugin that never really worked for me.
I finished big work on releasing couple things, so i will focus on fixing/updating old ones in near time . If you want you can get any gift from the store

Orange

Administrator
Resource was updated multiple times, please let me know if any issues exist on last build